Medical Billing- Revenue Cycle Management(RCM):
- Collect delinquent accounts by establishing payment arrangements with patients, monitor payments and also follow-up with patients when/if payment lapses occur.
- If necessary, work with collection agencies and small claims court to collect on delinquent accounts.
- Maintains Medicare bad-debt cost report by tracking billings; monitoring collections; compiling information.
- Initiates claims against estates by monitoring deaths and unpaid accounts; informing legal department to act on probate and estate issues; following-up with clerk of court.
- Secures outstanding balance payments for care of hospital employees by establishing payroll deductions; obtaining signatures for automatic transfers.
- Maintains work operations by following policies and procedures; reporting compliance issues.
- Protects hospitals value by keeping collection information confidential.
- Adhere to professional standards, hospital policies and procedures, federal, state, and local requirements, and JCAHO standards.
- Entire Know on RCM
- Team Handling
- Client Interaction
- Build Database
- Three To Four-years of Medical Billing AND Medical Reception experience.
- Previous medical billing experience along with knowledge of billing related reporting tools.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Working knowledge of medical billing systems like Medicare, Medicaid, Medisoft, Meditech, etc…
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and other Office.
Experience:3 To 4-Years
Job-Location: Bengaluru, Karnataka
Required-Education:High school or equivalent